Response to Failure is more important than Response to Intervention.
- That’s what grit is about.
- That’s what builds successful businesses.
- That’s what creates innovation.
- That’s what holds families together.
- That’s what learning is made of.
- That’s the stuff of life.
It might just also be the stuff that makes an impact on learning. Response to failure defines your leadership style. Response to failure determines your team’s capacity to persist.
[P.S. The Mafost Mashup Episode 1: Not So Grand Opening posted today. Catch it on Google Play or iTunes]