What do these high schools have in common?
- Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology (Virginia)
- Baccalaureate School for Global Education (New York)
- BASIS Peoria (Arizona)
- International Academy of Macomb (Michigan)
- Meridian School (Texas)
- BASIS Flagstaff (Arizona)
- BASIS Tuscon North (Arizona)
- BASIS Oro Valley (Arizona)
- BASIS Chandler (Arizona)
- BASIS Scottsdale (Arizona)
Many of them are from Arizona, yes. But all of them are in the top 10 best high schools in the U.S. according to US News.
They also have a distinct brand. A brand that excels.
Here’s an elementary principal who’s taken the school brand to the next level in Season 2 Episode 1. He’s going all in on connecting his community with the school. And great things are happening as a result.
One response to “School Brands that Excel”
[…] And so do schools. Some call it the gift they bring. Some schools will call it their strengths. That one thing is your school’s brand. […]