The holiday season is a season of gifts. Giving gifts. Receiving gifts. But what about celebrating gifts?
- What if you used this month to celebrate the gifts that your people bring everyday?
- What if this month was used to celebrate the strengths of your people?
- What if you used this month to begin creating habits of celebration with your people?
If you’re reading this blog, you already do this. You’re the type of leader who already:
- Sets aside time at each meeting to celebrate strengths.
- Communicates in every email a celebration.
- Embeds celebrations into your monthly messaging.
- Includes celebrations into your weekly reflections.
- Uses face-to-face conversations to show how you value your people.
I’d love to hear other ways you craft a culture of celebration. You can leave me a comment at mafost.com/pod or join me on Twitter for the #822chat tonight at